1. Turn the computer on, and connect to the internet. If your internet connection is not working, bug Parker to fix it for you.
2. Open your Web browser and go to etsy.com.
Click the button that says "Register" and fill out forms, following the directions to create your own profile.
3. You're not quite ready to start posting yet. After you have created and confirmed your profile, you will need to sign up to sell. Make sure you are logged in, then select the "Sell" button located on the menu at the top. Read all of the fine print and then select the blue "Sign up to Sell" button on the right. After you have filled out all of the information and forms- you can begin selling.
4. If you do not have pictures of your things, this is where the camera comes in handy. Good pictures of your product are essential. Here at DC, we tried to include photographs of each item as well as photos from the event, itself. It's also important to have information on your item, such as a description, how much you want to charge and a general shipping amount.
5. After you have gathered all of your information and photographs, you're ready to start posting. Make sure you are in "Your Etsy". Everything you need will be in the menu on your left. Select "Add an item" and follow the instructions from there.